GOLD PROCESSSING PLANT IN HONDURAS
- Cobra Oro de Honduras has been a gold producer for the last 8 months.
- A important plant expansion was in progess all year long to add a cyanide circuit to the floatation system already in place.
- The new circuit is currently beeing tested and will bring an important revenue stream to Glen Eagle.
- The plant was initially valued by an independent canadian engineering company at $1.5 million dollars.
- With the recent expansion, the company values the plant at $5M dollars based on data recently accumulated.
- Glen Eagle will likely have an independent estimate by mid 2016 to better established the fair value of its plant.
Cobra-Oro’s processing gold plant in Honduras
Latest pictures after plant completion – March 1, 2016.
Tailing Pond – Under Construction and almost completed – May 10, 2016.